Incorporate A Local Company In Malaysia
- Where the company is wholly or majority owned (measured in % of shares held) by Malaysians.
- Where the company is wholly or majority owned by non-Malaysians please › click here.
Requirements for local company:
- At least two (2) persons.
- Malaysian citizens and residents.
- Above 18 years of age.
- Not an undischarged bankrupt.
- Has not been convicted of a serious offence within the past 5 years.
- Possess Malaysian Identification Cards (IC), police report on lost IC is not accepted.
Duration to incorporate a local company:
- Approximately 7 working days if you reside within Klang Valley and available to drop into our office for express setup.
- A few days longer if you reside outstation as documents needs to be couriered and attested.
Caution: Please be aware that you may come across other online based incorporation services that may offer packages that may be too low to be true. We understand these scammers will hide the true cost of incorporation and impose surcharges when your company name has been approved.
Our Guarantee: You are welcomed to visit our office during office hours as proof that we are a genuine and official professional secretarial services practice.
Form your company now for only RM1588.00 › click here.