Corporate Secretarial Services
We are authorized to act as the licensed company secretary for any company incorporated in Malaysia. It is our professional duty and responsibility to advise and guide your company to comply with the relevant legislations at all times. We provide the following services on a retainer basis:
- General consultation of compliance with the legislations.
- Named / Registered secretary for your company.
- Registered address for your company.
- Official corporate mail correspondence with relevant Malaysia government divisions.
We complete the full corporate secretarial service by providing the full support of the following matters upon request:
- Facilitation of inspection of your corporate records in our office inspection room by auditors, bankers, tax officers and personnel from the relevant departments when the need arises
- Attendance of Annual General Meetings
- Attendance of Extraordinary General Meetings
- Change of Directors
- Change of Shareholders
- Change in Authorised, Issued or Paid-up capital
- Change of Auditor
- Opening of multiple bank accounts
- Change of Company name
- Change of Company secretary and registered address
- Change of Memorandum of Association
- Issue of Duplicate Share certificates and relevant corparate forms
- All other not common activities as required from time to time.
All services are billed with a 6% service charge as mandated by Malaysia Government Service Tax legislation. Disbursements charges where incurred are billed back to you at cost only.
Our Code of Ethics & Professional Duties.